- NIGERIA POLICE FORCE MOURNS LATE AIG PIUS UEBARI IMUE · DESCRIBE THE DEATH AS A GREAT LOSS TO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
- The late Assistant Inspector General of Police enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force on 1stJanuary, 1984 as Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police at Police Staff College Jos. He rose through the rank to the position of Assistant Inspector General of Police.
- 3. He served as Commissioner of Police, Department of Logistic and Supply in Force Headquarters and Commissioner of Police Railway in Lagos before he was promoted to Assistant Inspector General of Police on 23rdSeptember, 2016. He was previously the Assistant Inspector General of Police, Communication Force Headquarters and later Assistant Inspector General of Police Maritime, the position he held until his sudden demise after a brief illness.
- 4. The Inspector General of Police and Management Team, on behalf of the entire Officer and men of the Nigeria Police Force commiserate with the IMUE’s Family of Norkwiri-Boue town in Khana Local Government, Rivers State, the Government and good people of Rivers State on the passage unto glory of their illustrious son, AIG Pius Uebari Imue. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace and the good Lord grant his Family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
- Meanwhile, a condolence register has been opened at the reception of the Force Headquarters, State Police Command Headquarters, Lagos and Rivers States for the personnel of the Force and members of the public to append their condolence message. Burial arrangements will be announced after consultationwith the family.
The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni with a heavy heart and deep sense of loss regrets to announce the demise of a serving Assistant Inspector General of Police in-charge of maritime who passed on at the age of 59 years after a brief illness at St Nicholas Hospital, Lagos Island, Lagos State on 7th August, 2017.
CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD
Force Public Relations Officer,