- PRESS RELEASE SUDDEN DEMISE OF DCP NWANEDO NDUBUISI
· A serving DCP Operations, Nasarawa State Police Command passes on at the age of 55 years.
The Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, NPM, mni, with heavy heart and deep sense of loss regrets to announce the demise of a serving Deputy Commissioner of Police, Nasarawa State Police Command who passed on at the age of 55 years after a brief illness at the National Hospital Abuja.
2. The late Deputy Commissioner of Police was enlisted into the Force on the 15th March, 1988 as a Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police and rose to the rank of a Deputy Commissioner of Police. He served as Deputy Commissioner of Police, Department of Operations, Force Headquarters, Abuja before he was posted as Deputy Commissioner of Police Operations, Nasarawa State Police Command the position he held until his sudden demise on 27th November, 2017 after a brief illness
3. The Inspector General of Police and his Management Team, on behalf of the entire Officers and Men of the Nigeria Police Force wishes to commiserate with the Ndubuisi Family of Mbaitoli Local Government Area, Imo State, the Government and Good People of Imo State on the demise and passage unto glory of their illustrious son, DCP. Nwanedo Ndubuisi. May his gentle soul rest in peace and the good Lord grant his family, the Government and Good People of Imo State the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
4. Meanwhile, a condolence register has been opened at the reception of the Force Headquarters Abuja and Nasarawa State Police Command Headquarters, Lafia for the personnel of the Force and members of the public to append their condolence messages. Burial arrangements will be announced after consultation with the family.
CSP JIMOH O. MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER